Saturday, March 23, 2013

Vaginal Loosening During Pregnancy


There are a lot of changes that happens to a woman’s body while you are pregnant. You gain weight, you grow bigger, your breasts become larger, you develop stretch marks in some parts of your body, and you also may experience loosening of your vagina. These are but normal effects of pregnancy, but there are times when you can’t help but feel insecure because of these changes.

Pregnancy and childbirth pose a woman to have a loose vagina especially after the delivery of the baby. During your pregnant state, your vaginal muscles relax, including the cervix, to prepare you physically for the delivery of the baby. And when you give birth, your vaginal muscles will be stretched, so that the baby can be delivered. When this happens, your vagina may feel big and loose. This will go on for a few weeks, and it’s up to you to help yourself bring it back to its pre-pregnant condition.

How to Tighten Your Vagina After Pregnancy


Vaginal loosening when you give birth is hardly avoidable. However, there are some ways that you can do to tighten back your vagina. After giving birth, you then need to do some exercises to bring back your vagina’s usual condition. These exercises are called Kegel’s exercises. This will improve your vagina’s muscle tone and strengthen it while making it tight again. To do this, you have to squeeze your vaginal muscles like you are trying to stop urinating, and hold this for about ten seconds. After that, repeat the process and do so for 5 minutes. Do these exercises four times a day. However, before you do this exercise, you should ask your physician first if it’s already safe for you to do so. For those who have a history of urinary tract infection, this may not be allowed for them. Instead, they will be asked to do other treatments.



Aside from vagina tightening exercises, there are gels and that are very effective in making the vagina tight. A vaginal tightening cream is applied inside the vagina, which stimulates its youthful and healthy state. Other creams may increase the vagina’s sensitivity for a more pleasant sexual experience. On the other hand, vaginal tightening gels are applied at the vaginal opening, and not internally. These vaginal tightening creams and gels are direct acting, and research has proven that they are very effective. Caution should be taken however, for not every female can use this. It is vital that you ask your doctor of the safety precautions before you use one.

Pregnancy should be enjoyed, as it is the beginning of a new life. Whatever physical changes that you may experience, these have certain reasons, which are mostly for the good of the baby and yourself. These physical changes can be solved, and some are avoidable. While you are pregnant, focus on your health and the baby’s condition, instead of fretting about these problems. This vaginal loosening can be addressed to later on, after you give birth. 

7 comments:


  1. You want to grasp what it's progressing to want create your channel tight. you wish to regain that a part of your sex once more and you wish to possess a far hotter sex life., for more information click here loose vagina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
      diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
      face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
      day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
      and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
      health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
      medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
      family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
      +2348140033827
      DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
      1. HIV/AIDS
      2. HERPES
      3. CANCER
      4. ALS
      5. DIABETES
      6. HEPATITIS  

      Delete
  2. I'm only 5 weeks pregnant and my vagina was tight and now it has loosed up a little bit what could be wrong I'm just hoping it's not another miscarrage

    ReplyDelete
  3. my husband love tight pussy so that why he give me myotaut serum for using for make my vagina tight like virgin girl and trust me i have 2kid but still my vagina is super tight like virgin girls myotaut serum really work awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

    Optimized360 #1 Healthcare Website Company in America.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of
    breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her
    to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to
    the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady
    called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a
    herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the
    herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him
    my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be
    cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that
    I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how
    can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me
    That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
    transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for
    the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier
    service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week
    complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not
    knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the
    miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the
    herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he
    didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him
    and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if
    you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from
    the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him
    +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the
    problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me
    davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
    +2348140033827
    DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS  

    ReplyDelete

Like on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Add Stumbleupon List